- Campsite ratings application form 2014
- Platinum criteria (amended Feb 2015)
Email your application to: http://email@example.com
- Traffic arrangements 2014
- Taxi notice 2014
- Roadside warning notice to taxis
- Campsite advice leaflet and site plan
- Proforma camping leaflet
- Silverstone on CO Camping
- Carbon Monoxide leaflet caravan and camping
- CO poster
- Minimum standards for campsites (amended Feb 2015)
- Silverstone campsites map 2014
- FB140a Fire Risk Assessment Proforma (blank) 2011
- Fire Risk Assessment Campsite (Worked Example) 2011
- Fire Risk Assessment Campsite (Worked Example)
- Fire Safety – Good Practice Guidance 2011
- Floating Lanterns
- NFRS Firework & Bonfire Risk Assessment Guidance
- Barbeque Safety
- Fire side of Leaflet for Campsites v0.2 2019
- ATFFRA Food Concessions
- Daily Checklist for Temporary Water Supply for an Event
- Recommended Procedure for Disinfection
- Risk Assessment for the Provision of a Temporary Water Supply for an Event – Example of Completed Assessment
- Risk Assessment for the Provision of a Temporary Water Supply for an Event
Campsite Ratings Guide
Silver Campsite Rating
To achieve the ‘Silver’ rating campsites must demonstrate that they have complied with key health, safety and welfare requirements. This includes having adequate toilet provision, a fire risk assessment, emergency contingency plans and having a drinking water risk assessment. ‘Silver’ sites will be making satisfactory progress towards improving their on-site facilities and offer a safe place to stay, with security, for the duration of your event.
Any licensed activity (alcohol and/or entertainment) will be compliant with current licensing legislation.
Gold Campsite Rating
Campsites that achieve the ‘Gold’ rating will have met all key health, safety and welfare requirements and will have demonstrated compliance with a number of our non-essential campsite standards. The campsite operators will have made available for inspection their risk assessments and emergency plans, and will have had their drinking water supply tested. They will exceed the recommended minimum sanitary facilities. You can expect the campsite to be clean, well organised, with good security, and with adequate and well maintained facilities.
Any licensed activity (alcohol and/or entertainment) will be compliant with current licensing legislation, plus there will have been no breaches of licensing legislation in the past 12 months.
Platinum Campsite Rating
The ‘Platinum’ rating will be introduced in 2015 and is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience. Campsites achieving the platinum rating will have stewards, excellent security, and first aid provision, there will be procedures in place to ensure that all campsite facilities are kept clean and functioning throughout the event and the campsite operators will have implemented their fire, health and safety and drinking water plans to a demonstrably high standard.
Any licensed activity (alcohol and/or entertainment) will be compliant with current licensing legislation, plus there will have been no breaches of licensing legislation in the past 12 months, plus the operators have demonstrated exceptional levels of security and service regarding licensed provision.